Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, you will be responsible for the management and administration of a NHG Diagnostics' laboratory centre to achieve high quality customer-care services and to provide highly accurate and reliable in-house test results for use in the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of disease.
- Diploma/Degree in Medical Technology with Medical Technologist License and Malaria Parasite License.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a clinical laboratory setting with supervisory role of managing operations and staff.
- Applicants with phlebotomy skills and experience in regulatory and accreditation of laboratory operations would have an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead, supervise, guide and train subordinates are essential.
- Confident, resilient, result oriented and a team player.
- Possess decision making capability for problem solving and able to work with general public and capable of handling hostile or disgruntled patients.
- Should also possess good analytical skills and work well under pressure.
Please submit details of qualifications, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent photograph & contact number to:
The Human Resource Department
National Healthcare Group Diagnostics
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.